Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Rancid

"Jim, he's not dead!"



RANCID PREMIUS: Star Trek Extra & GOP Talking Head

“[Kleindienst] has the ITT thing settled. He cut a deal with ITT. I want something clearly understood, and if it’s not understood, McLaren’s ass is to be out of there within one hour. The ITT thing…stay the hell out of it. Is that clear? That’s an order.… I do not want McLaren to run around prosecuting people, raising hell about conglomerates, stirring things up… I don’t like the son of a bitch.”

-         Richard M. Nixon  05/13/1971

The audio please!

“For Christ’s sake, Charlie, there’s not a goddamn thing to worry about, and I guarantee it.  Now, I’ve talked to Bob too, and let me tell you, and let us be clear…this president does not want to see another tragedy. Charles, you are making a mountain out of a mole hill.”

Let’s hear it!
(If Ms. Woods did not erase it)



Will B. Hughes
(NASW Member Since 1956)
(NASA Enemy If Someone Pays for an Apollo Movie)


No comments:

Post a Comment