Monday, June 19, 2017

The Gated Mobile Home Park – Only in California

BUSH & BANDAR: Both under House Arrest like Hughes? That's sad.


May 27, 2014


William Charles Hughes
5819 Michigan Avenue
St. Louis, MO  63111


Linda Sherman
Baker Hughes
2929 Allen Parkway, Suite 2100
Houston, TX 77019-7111


Dear Ms. Sherman:

Upon receipt of this letter, you are the acting Chief Executive Officer of Baker Hughes. My many logistic problems are both inexplicable and totally unacceptable. I will discuss this further, and fully disclose my plans for spending some time in Washington, D.C. when I finally arrive in Texas.

You have given me some cause for optimism, as have staff members at some rather influential “think tanks.” Surprised?  I think not, and look forward to meeting you.


Good luck,



William Charles Hughes


###

Not related?
Are you nuts?






No comments:

Post a Comment