Tuesday, June 20, 2017

WarrenTON


Where did they steal that diode? Thousand Oaks, perhaps?


June 20, 2017


Dear Ms. War____ Vid___:

If you are related to Missouri governor Warren Hearnes, you must hear about how I repeatedly asked my late dad why he did not go to Charleston and visit his old friend. As with many of my suggestions, Charles E. Hughes said, “I should get around to that.” The man behaved like he was immortal, and I’m here to tell you only Jesus has returned thus far, if you believe that story.

One “Charlie Story” only:

When dad had a chronic nosebleed I said, “You ought to go to the hospital.” With people named “Hughes” it is always a scratch, a pimple, and nothing is really wrong. Charles tried to go to sleep at 11019 Mollerus Drive but later knocked on my door. He was holding a towel soaked with blood and said, “I think we should go.” Halfway to CHRISTIAN HOSPITAL NORTHEAST he said “Don’t drive so fast” as another towel was becoming  soaked with blood. I ran a light, pulled up to the ER, and Charlie walked into the hospital with about a pint and a half of blood gone.

When killer spies did that to me, I went on to Unit H at Saint Louis Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center and stared at Rebecca Radmanish, the psychiatrist no Missouri state official wants me to find. Why? I think she’s from Iran, like the woman who gave me a film school hat in Los Angeles. As best as I can figure, the “Blood Pressure Spike Drug” was in my Target popcorn. And, why would I fabricate those stories?

All my best to the thoroughly messed-up FBI.

Like a stuck CD, the news stories have said: FBI interviewed the Gun Nut, and then closed the case. I did not do that in 850 civil investigations for the State of Missouri. The 1000% batting average on dangerous mental cases? Oh, that had me sleeping on LA sidewalks. Amanda, your nation is sick, and I can’t make it well, nor would I want to after filling out a job application for Trump’s position as a farce/book project in 2008. Does anybody want to find my two complaint letters to the DEA in Chicago about Concord, NH drug dealing? I don’t even support legal marijuana, and I sure did smoke it lightly 1975-1983.

I enjoyed your videos about the governor’s life when I have to go to court, I suppose to ask for my dad’s original transcription of “War of the Worlds.” I recall saying as a kid, “Dad, that is so corny, how could anyone believe it was real?” He explained why. Much later, two roommates insisted I see the first Alien movie and I recall whispering, “Man, that is scary.” Did anyone start a rumor your family is running around with Martians to try and take away their oil money? I did not think so.

I’m positive I discussed a unique landing system for a real spacecraft with a guy who works at JPL. When I expressed doubt and asked him if it would work he said, “We sure hope so.” As for the old lady who yelled at me about the lunar Surveyor built by a place called Hughes Aircraft, I fear she may have died after yelling, “That’s not yours! That’s the government’s!” What am I doing in this crappy motel? To my recollection, I had not introduced myself to her nor Terry Moore, yet no one knows who I am over the six years since. By the way, C.I.A. sent me a copy of their letter written during Bush 43 that said I needed to “better establish my identity.” That’s right; to get a passport and leave.

Most sincerely,


William Charles Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment