Wednesday, June 14, 2017

SlumHaus

I made an offer on Regan's typewriter. The answer was "No."
 
03-14-2016

Lisa & Kayla –

Welcome to my real life drama where your addresses were “blocked” this morning when I tried to “cc” you on aol.com. There is the e-mail below to my Lt. on the Houston cop force. The topic? Mental health crisis intervention. I did not go into a trailer home with a female cop pulling her gun? Yes, I did, and the reason we chatted for over an hour after the mental health interview was she could have been a fashion model too “on the side.” I generally don’t like cops, but I think we can agree it is legal to flirt with them.

Back to Ms. Beauparlant, I’m sure you all want to hear the story of how I met her as a new Wadsworth rep. To do this, I must make it back to California alive. Two movie producers willing to meet for two years? This is even rude in West Hollywood! To my dismay, I think an old associate was telling the whole town of St. Louis, Missouri I need to be in the State Hospital, not work at another one. This effort will fail, and it dates back to 1972 when some George McGovern aides had a bright idea that almost got me expelled from my Catholic high school.

Hey! People have to pay for these stories! I believe I hurriedly borrowed Serina’s car to interview Stevie Ray Vaughan. Sure did. He said, of the attractive female bartender, “She’s lookin’ at you.” I said? “You’re the rock star. I think she’s looking at you.” No public speaking fee has been paid for these stories yet. Put briefly, I have a pack of kooks following me like Howard R. Hughes that seek to destroy my credibility at every turn. If Ms. Beauparlant simply drove my slightly used car back to LA, my joke is: “At least the kooks are wealthy out there” and believe me, given the current economic climate, they are not giving any $$$ away.

Seen a good movie lately? Tinseltown quip: “I’m so bored, I’m writing a Western.” Serina should get the joke. Find her!
Thanks,


[I’m not related to the “Aviator” guy, I merely look like him, sound like him, behave like him, and by the way, J. Edgar Hoover did not think he died in 1976 either]
 

No comments:

Post a Comment