Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Bodies in the Bay! Film at Eleven

Not her! I saw a picture or two of her house. As we said in Belle Neighbors, MO during the energy-impaired 1970's, "Must be nice."
To just a few non-scandals of the day!

Face Book no workee for me Dept
FPRIVATE "TYPE=PICT;ALT="
William Hughes Let's try it again, hacker-morons. Let's not. You were made Jen's friend? It's her agent's people, or some Brandeis student making minimum wage. It's not? I've got eight, going on nine fine screenplays for sale, and my grandpa owned RKO. The flicks were nothing to brag about but he MADE A LOT OF MONEY. Gogle it, kooks! 
2 seconds agoUnable to post comment. Try Again


On the Post-Dispatch/Face Book Site:
"What happened to Newt? Missing in action? Lost his Index Cards? Somebody broke-in his old Congressional file cabinet containing not even a lame half-good idea?"


KWIK QUOTES:
"I don't get into politics."
"If you talk to me at all, I'll knock you out."
"That should be easy to prove."


THE LATTER QUOTE WAS FROM A FORMER AEROSPACE WORKER AT A COMPANY, THE NAME OF WHICH BEGAN, AND SHALL BEGIN AGAIN WITH AN "h"


Let's review, psychotic crazy check frauds:
I'm English, Irish, and Prussian.
This means you've got a problem, not me.
Nighty night, girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment