Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Bought-Out, Bulldozed, or Nuked?

What is ANDREA KOVAL'S real name?
The GOEBEL SENIOR ADULT CENTER COMMISSION wants to know. As does the United States Secret Service, because the f---ing FBI does not give a doodly squat abot me, girl.
New furniture leads to, "Toss the homeless?"
That ain't gonna work!

35 months homeless, and fed out the back door of GSAC like a starving mongrel? I must be the best damn spyCATCHER ever! Better than Howard or Charlie! Hey, Koval, Wiley, & Schmidt! Who was running the real CIA when they tried to get me "in?"
GEORGE H.W. BUSH
scary, but not.
How stupid am I?
"They" tried in 1975, and I just figured out they really wanted me last night?
Pathetic; as is your constant, and ILLEGAL harassment of homeless persons in Thousand Oaks.
"Somebody's going to a FedPen," and it ain't me, babe!
For what, Smoky?
Camping? What goddamn camping?
What are you jackasses talking about?
Fake Secret Service said what?
"Have you been to Kennybunkport?"
"Yes."
"Did you go to the compound?"
"Of course not!" [nor the dog pound]
O.S.I.J. - "It's a real concept!"

No comments:

Post a Comment