Thursday, January 12, 2012

Who's Driving That Mail Truck? (NOT valerie plame, you morons!)

See my "other blog" for new bluster & fuming. Why do I prefer outdoor deification? No ca GAY GUYS! There's sure a lot of them. Why do Illuminati kooks follow me around to create misspellings? Howard Hughes and Conrad Hilton did not spell well, but they sure as hell made some money. Is Paris a good speller? Only "The Feds" know, not me. Not yet. Time to sleep under the conference table, Ken. What is he talking about?


CEH: "One of my guys towed Howard Hughes' old Gulfstream out of storage. They're going to restore it."
WCH: "That's nice, dad." {movie man details: HP tower, AT&T 710 phone, 911 St. Rita, same hair} 


Better than a movie! We discussed many things in a short time. I was thinking, "She's in good shape. No wedding ring? Damn! Aw, who cares." As she hopped in the truck with very little mail, t.o. twits, I asked, "Where's your uniform?" The reply? "I left it behind." The engine started. She drove off. And, what does a Hughes think? "When did you quit the Post Office and sign-on with the C.I.A.?" No mail in the truck? Good night!


CUT TO:


The truck pulling-up to a USPS jet. [They have them too, FedEx] They hand over the letter. The stairs go up. The door closes. The engine r.p.m. goes up. Tell me I'm wrong.


Alex on The Internet as we knew it: "Use Google." Did she buy stock in 2002? That little rascal!
Brit-Brit on me running for governor: "Why would you do that?" [Her papa's a lawyer. I get a lot of that]


Facebook Revolution, eh? Don't think so! KEY NAMES: "Terri Stock" & "Harvey Banks"
"Honey, what's wrong with the damn Paypal link? We're broke!"
COMMERCE BANK? "Bank of the 9/11 Hijackers." Right Claire? Right! And, like a cheap-o dope deal, Sun Trust Bank took the fall. "I don't stalk presidents, they stalk me." No Betsy today? Bad ju-ju, boys. Sleep tight, tonite. Has anyone seen Peter and Doug lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment