Friday, September 8, 2017

fbi = Fabulous Bunch of Infidels

The train stops in Hollywood, FL.
I know I'm right.

03.03.2017


Jennet –

As part of my intensive psychiatric treatment at the Independence Center, we need to address the murder of one of their clients. (I might even talk to a police official once I get out of Missouri, possibly the most corrupt state in your Union). I will lay it out below for AMI, NAMI, and MIAC to ignore.

I can produce a witness who said, “What about the ‘Kill Bill’ file?” at the city & county prosecutor’s office. I had suggested to “S.R.” there was a file at each labeled “Get Bill.” Here we go again where the rookie detective should “get it,” but I fear they don’t want to. So long ago it was when…

JASON BLACKSHEAR was going on vacation, so we divided up his cases to “cover” for him. This found me visiting “Tom” in beautiful Velda Village several times. Tom was supposed to be a: Schizophrenia, Undifferentiated type, according to the Washington University in Saint Louis doctor. As a practitioner of Frank Case Management (FCM) I asked Tom, “Why are you taking Prozac?” I’d swear if anyone cared his answer was, “I don’t know. It doesn’t work.” Of course it doesn’t! The man has Schizophrenia.

That illness does have mood features most humans call “lonely,” not clinical depression. Tom’s neighborhood I deduced was “bad” in seconds, and we discussed safety issues. When asked if anyone was bothering him, Tom said “No.” He was lying, and I knew it. Jason had apparently discussed moving him to a better apartment. This is like Sino-Soviet relations back then, when Independence Center was also involved. Tom was a fixture at their clubhouse on Midland, and thus he accepted me readily as his state community worker “temp” because I had seen him there previously.

We made a trip to a lab and a trip to a grocery store. As Tom filled the cart with sweets and high-fat food, he got my standard “Watch your weight” and maybe put some cupcakes back lecture. It was his Food Stamp card; no legal guardian. Tom liked to eat, and his highly functional grocery store trip made me almost ignore the melodramatic warnings he was depressed and a possible suicide risk. (a.k.a. lying spy crap). He denied all this to me as “old news” and said he’d be okay.

A week later, Tom was dead. Murdered, I here allege. When I heard the news, I immediately recalled an “iron clad” progress note I had written that covered the bad neighborhood, supply of medication, and lack of suicidal ideation or plans. The Saint Louis County Coroner said “suicide.” Bullshit! [I’ve waited 20 years to write that paragraph].

Let’s list the incongruities here:

1.   Tom does not have enough medication on hand to “suicide.”
2.   He was likely being harassed for money, cigarettes, and bus fare by his African-American neighbors. (He was the only white person in the apartment building).
3.   When I went to my supervisor and said, “I don’t think so” regarding the cause of death, I got “The Look” that came from people who believed the “Howard Thing” and said nothing. The supervisor’s clue was to exclaim, “Hughes did it!”
4.   No, I did nothing unprofessional, including murder Tom.
5.   Of course I called Independence Center and said I would not attend the funeral because something was stinking to high heaven.
6.   A mere month later, Jason announced he was resigning, moving back to Texas, and getting married.
7.   Who do you think I saw in Starbucks/Clayton during 2014? It was Jason’s office mate “L.C” who was also from Texas, married a black fellow who seemed nice, also returned to Texas, and if he was a newly minted Texas Ranger I’d say, “I thought so.”
8.   Also exiting Independence Center shortly after Tom’s “suicide” in a lame attempt to be my supervisor at BJC Behavioral was Bob McCullough—same name as the arrogant prosecutor.
9.   This one should make the loud DING for a prize at the Texas State Fair, as “The Center’s” cover story for murder was that Tom had been despondent about a jilting from his girlfriend. I am here to tell all Barnes-Jewish psych residents a guy with schizophrenia is going to mention the supposed “girlfriend” during about seven-eight Medicaid billable hours. Tom did not.  
10.                This gets better or worse, depending on if you are a criminal or not. In Los Angeles, the first time I called about the status of my rental truck, the employee gave a name of “Jason Yea.” Gullible old Bill Hughes thought, “That guy sounds like Jason from Great Rivers” and a week later, all of my property was “gone,” as was the truck.
11.                 Jason’s screaming, irrational supervisor was “Theresa Colson,” a sad Watergate joke regarding Charles Colson, the “brains” behind E. Howard Hunt’s “plumbers,” who I think Howard R. Hughes sent, then Howie “Called the cops” on them. What can you do to Howard with six armed bodyguards?

Bottom line here: Why are we still fighting World War II?
And?

Why the ongoing fuss about Watergate-related issues?
(Sorry, the president cannot do “whatever he wants.” C.I.A. had to tell Trump this? What an idiot! What a disgrace!)

If I find one more name or photo of people known to me in declassified intelligence agency documents, do you have a suggestion on what to do? Why not steal my computer before they “re-classify” it? That is what every psychotic “spy kook” in North America wants to do! Ms. Oxford, I have had rocks and bottles tossed at me, been shot with paintballs, attacked by Dobermans, “roughed up” more than once, death-threatened repeatedly, almost struck by vehicles hundreds of times, and been called “A fucking Jew.” Okay, how about I travel to Israel? I’d sure feel a lot safer there!

Did you say “Saint Louis County cops?” Come on over, and we can watch the infamous Jack In the Box video. That passenger was murdered by cops in North County, and what would prosecutor Bob McCullough have to say to real U.S.D.O.J. investigators reexamining this “bad shoot?” He’d probably retire, like the rest of your local Mafia has.

Back to poor Tom, I think he was more likely knocked out by home invaders and smothered. Velda Village was notoriously corrupt back then, and I myself could find a psychiatrist to whom I alleged that the Hillsdale police down the road were about to murder my bisexual client. Dr. R’s exact words were:

“Well Mister Hughes, you’d better do something about that.” Maybe I just did.



William C. Hughes 

No comments:

Post a Comment