Sunday, September 17, 2017

Intelligent File Clean-up

When I was down there, I yelled "Where's my car?"
I guess Missouri does not keep very good records.
People missing too, you say?
I did not hear that.

FILE NAME: SLU Blog.net


Aggressive Panhandling on N. Grand – I was not qualified to “bus train” the mentally ill, and I wonder where former supervisor and Wildwood resident Kathy Morgan went. On more than one occasion I told her, “We’d both get lost.” Thus I found myself walking too many blocks south on Grand to Lindell, where I was accosted by a cigarette-seeker. He continued to beg aggressively. Hughes called a cop over this behavior? Never! I yelled at the guy near DuBerg, he departed, and the SLU campus cops appeared. I asked, “You here for me?” The answer was no, but I was so irritated, I skipped the request for my transcripts. There is now an aircraft parked there? If I had sufficient “prank money,” I’d tow it away and see if anyone noticed. Who possibly sabotaged Mel Carnihan’s plane on your property? I’ve long suspected the fellow who decided not to fly, he drove that day, and this might explain my many photos of Jean’s dinner selections. Selling the airport won’t help you if I ever get out of this repulsive community.       


FILE NAME:St.L_CountyCop_survey
You might want to arrest a drug dealer or two, if you have the time & inclination.

No comments:

Post a Comment