Thursday, February 16, 2017

Johnny B. Baad



02.16.2017


Ray –

Here is a preview of Saturday. Given your Castle Point / Baden background, you know these are called “the facts of life.” If I were a lawyer like Tommy Gun Rolwing, Ion’s family now owes me $2,400. If I were a psychiatrist, the bill is $1,920. If I were a PhD psychologist like my good buddy Sam Blumberg, the tab is $960. This is why I paid my dues to the NASW, so I could have liability insurance and bring up the rear at $480. The Licensed Counselor, like fired by BJC Behavioral Karen Conlin (LPC)? As Robert DiNero spoke his line in Heat: “No can do? What the fuck is that? A Chinese laundry?” That’s right; an LPC cannot do what I’m doing for free.

As my rotten family member said, “Writing is not work.” That’s why you get to see the Hollywood producer’s mail sent to 216 Nagel Avenue. And, if I don’t get out of here, I will indeed go nuts. This is so simple, as is taking care of Ion, I will keep it as brief as possible. However, all ignorant “nationalists” don’t seem to understand the USA is nothing but a maddening layer of rules, rules, and more rules from the Beltway in D.C. down to the village hall and the trash collection Trustee. You must follow them all; of some asshole cop will come after you!

Must we discuss my .gov girlfriends who either provide phone numbers or change them every month? My Outbox is open to the entire “Free World.” There are no secrets riding with Bill Hughes, and somehow this is a “problem” to many. I suppose my detractors don’t like the fact Jean paid the fare and is from Switzerland, while the person who gave me a film school hat got a movie crew job and is from Iran. If Trump goes after her in his spare time, perhaps I could treat the whole crew on my delusional movie to suites at his hotel and make a movie in economical, studio Jew-pleasing Mexico. Under budget, on time, and the trash that would be talked at the bar! I would not dare record it, because I’d be bitching the loudest i.e. “How’s that cocksucker’s wall coming along?”

Circling back to cubicle mate Karen, I was heard to say, “Why would she be screwing Robert? He’s no dreamboat.” Yes, the State Hospital crowd has the institutional keys, but this does not enhance their sanity or sense of propriety in the workplace. If I were the boss and two married staff were caught getting some sexual satisfaction away from their respective spouses, I’d say, “Who cares? Not me.” Ah, but this is Saint Louis! Backward, repressive, and as my fictional character said of a military matter, “Oh so fucked up.”


BH

No comments:

Post a Comment