Friday, February 24, 2017

Weston Wags

Good hair day...are dentists on B.O.'s Insurance Exchange?

02.23.2017


Ron –

I received your text about Recon, and here is the bottom line. I cannot do anything for another human until someone does something for me.

I have already put many hours into this situation with no compensation and I will not make one more call. What did I say when you left White Castle? “I’ll make some calls.” Everyone on the other end of these calls was making $40,000 to $120,000 per year or so at a job.

I have begged for help long enough. The “other” William Hughes is buried in Delphi, Indiana. And, he lived to the age of 99 when a simple infection could kill you. If I live that long, many butts are landing in a prison cell. Didn’t I refer to a certain Steve as a “cocksucker?”

When this conversation took place, I thought he might help:

BILL: “I think Joyce and McCullough had side files labeled ‘Get Bill.’”
STEVE: “What about the one labeled ‘Kill Bill’?”

This strongly implies I am right about the persecution and terrorism that started with a pervert in the alley and dogs biting me on the way to Most Holy Name. I even found my best friend from grade school and he said, “I’m retired, I gotta babysit.”

I’d suggest you call Rutherford, and the Belle Neighbors time tunnel line is: “Why don’t you boys stop by and talk it over.” This weekend, because if Sam Dotson wants to have lunch, you are not invited. I’m trying to figure out why he is not allowed to run for mayor. I got the backstory on why ABC’s Time Tunnel was cancelled. F Troop was on ABC too, and when I told my late dad it was funny, he watched it and said, “You are right, Bill.” Gosh, I can’t wait to go to trial and find out if I own part of ABC. As for Raytheon, if anyone wanted to drive for a few days, I’m sure I could continue the discussion about my missile factory.   

If Onion Horton had not died, I’d call WGNU and ask, “Why can’t those lazy Negroes run their own town?” Another Runty quote on his brother? “He’s out there in Saint Charles County with the rest of them.” Apparently so is Bill Otto, who did not even spend a half million to lose a congressional race badly. As a female related to Jean Peters said, “I can do more than that.” Go ahead and google: “Jean Peters; Howard Hughes.” That woman sure can dance, because I saw it. Often I asked, “Can she act?”


BH 

No comments:

Post a Comment