Saturday, February 18, 2017

Stalker Citi



02.19.2017


Dear Scumberry Police:

It has been a long time since I looked-up the California statute on stalking. I did so because “Ken” seemed to be everywhere I went. “Ken” had been previously seen in Columbia, Missouri! Given that fact, it is time for your city attorney to look up Missouri’s stalking statute, because I’m not. As the true story goes, “Ken” threw water bottles at me and missed, Ken was fearful of the NSA, then later Ken lost his Toyota truck, reportedly got a bad meth habit, and may have ended up dead. Why would I care?

I don’t care about “Ken,” but you’d better care about the white male nutcase in his 60’s who has been seen wearing kooky sunglasses, smoking, and staring at me three times near either the #17 or #21 bus stop in your fair city. On Friday, February 17, as I passed him, I asked this: ”Got a gun?” I refer to such places as a “hot corner” because I have almost been hit by cars at your car wash several times, have been threatened with physical harm in grocery stores, and apparently many are keen on stealing what is left of my personal property.

On the latter point, their comments were:

“We’ll have you locked out.” (Dierbergs)

“We’ll get in there and get the rest of your stuff.” (Shop and Save)

How about some “crazy talk” in my presence?”

“Hillary wants both of them.” (Shop and Save)

And, I do not appreciate being followed around a place of business by obvious homosexual managers. (Dierbergs) 

Nor do I like it when a male Schnucks employee simulated anal sex with me as his partner. (This took place in Ladue). My joke is, “Since when is Saint Louis so friendly to queers?”

This crap cannot continue.


Thanks,


William C. Hughes   

No comments:

Post a Comment