Sunday, March 26, 2017

Dear DMH Deaf Services


03/26/2017 

 

Mr. Sparky – 

Here’s the deal. I’m “blowing up” the White House switchboard before I call you Monday. Where is my letter from George W. Bush? What was it about? You have to pay me. What did the Executive Office of the President respond to by FedEx Next Day presumably with the documents I asked for? You have to pay me. 

During Obama’s second miserable year, I was told, after a long White House hold to, “Look at Bush’ library” which conveniently had not been completed yet. I was calling from the “T.O. Job Club.” What is that? You have to pay me. Why would a local mental health advocacy group and the County Executive withhold the name of a cop who threatened me on tape in 2005 and again in-person during 2013? You have to pay me. I will note his nickname is “Captain Cocaine.” [However, at his age it is probably the newer, maybe undetectable by standard drug screens meth]. Did I mention you have to pay me? 

 

V2912324 > Hughes v. Planet Earth 

 

Have a nice day, 

 

William C. Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment