Friday, March 3, 2017

Please, read my e-mail!



Big men at work in Jewish cemeteries? 
Hughes sez:
"Don't tell the U City cops anything; they already know it."


"I bragged last night I could make my E.T. movie in this room, and then I saw the Ridley Scott Alien franchise just won’t die like the people-chomping critter. The preview looked really bad, but as I often point out to local idiots, everyone was paid for their efforts. My scripts are better than that, but I just can’t deal with knowing someone who is related to someone who bought a division of Disney.

Perhaps I will sleep on the train platform in Jeff for lack of Capitol Plaza money. Seems to me DMH sent me there a few times, as did NAMI. What has changed? For one thing, homeless program honcho Ms. Ortuno said, “You are related to Howard,” and I have no doubt she will never get her full-time shelter in the era of the Trumpist. They have mistaken “nativist” for “nationalist” and I’m so sorry I read all of those political science books so someone could hide them and go to prison."

No comments:

Post a Comment