Friday, March 31, 2017

AA

Hole in the Pentygon? Just cannot be an airplane, kids!
 
 
03/31/2017


Josh, Carney & Co. –

Thanks to another government windfall that is still not my 2006 Handcock Amendment refund, I could now afford to take a speedy Metrolink train full of Schizophrenia/Bipolar research study ads, be killed by a stolen .38, come back like Jesus on the Wellston platform, and then take a loser-filled bus to Westport. There sits the Starbucks where Lohan’s Herbie producers wanted to talk, but Bill has to play it straight and send query letters they tend to ignore. (Try it; you won’t even get a form letter back).

The topic, however, would not be humorous because my stalker cop captain is no delusion or joke. He needs to sit in the county jail, and that’s not Killen’s story due to the fake CBS reporter’s card I could show you. If I ever get my first Google box back, I could also show you the blog piece making fun of Carney’s DWI. Try to tell if my impersonation of Post-Dispatch scribe McClellan is Bill H. or Bill M.!

Write back; or not,


Hughes

                                                          

Hail Donald!
He has almost made America great again!
                     


No comments:

Post a Comment