Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Is Bill dead yet?



03.03.2017

I cannot function as a social worker for people who have fallen through Missouri’s considerable cracks, but I can put crack dealers in jail with one trip to the AG’s office. Koster’s people were receptive to my calls; the new guy’s name is Josh, I hear. If Jackie or Marge were still at your office, I’d get a hotel room at AMI / NAMI expense to make better use of my time getting on Republicans for their avarice and cowardice. I got my 3 minutes in front of a committee in 1990, and next time I won’t be so nice. Maybe they want to hear about ION, who needs a legal guardian, and/or LORI, who has an absentee ADAPT case manager despite being arrested for little or no reason. I’ve already complained to the DMH division director a.k.a. “My old boss.” Sure would be nice to read the shoddy behavioral health Riot Act in-person. I think Dr. Gowdy would tolerate it. – Bill

From beyond the grave: "Is Hughes is prison yet?"


No comments:

Post a Comment