Thursday, March 30, 2017

From Aug 13, 2013

Tilden, as we said in high school, "Aw, piss on it."
 
 
Pete -

A call-taker, producer, or maybe on-air talent who calls himself "Marko" is supposed to meet with me today. In case he does not, you tell those piece of shit large & small ACB/Cirrus executives I want a two-hour 790 slot to sound all big-money Libertarian and make fun of our monkey-POTUS who does not think dead ambassadors, missing and absolutely free for Mexican drug cartel boys assault rifles, plus listening to all of our phone calls is a neo-nazi "problem." What will I say on your right-leaning corporate air? "Worse than Communist China, worse than Soviet Russia...you're next on seven ninety."

Conservatives skate? Oh no, I'd tell them the City of Los Angeles is as good as burned down by angry mobs and/or nuked by an opportunistic terrorist if they don't let some very smart and honest people in as pale bureaucrats at the Human Services Agency (HSA). Hughes HSA stories? Your sponsors will love it! [As will the audience, when I stomp ass in my time slot, so you will have to give me a raise, right Bob V.? Right!].

CALLER: "Aw Hughes, you are nuts. I just got my sex change operation under Medical and married my dog. We love California, and now, I think I'll light-up a joint and smoke it while we talk."

ME: "Thanks for calling, Bozo. You're next on seven ninety."

CALLER: "Hughes, your grandpa was a card-carrying Communist."
ME: "I did not see him in front of that HUAC mess, did you? What an idiot! You're next on seven ninety."  

I KNOW HOW TO DO IT.

YOU WON'T HIRE ME.

BUNCH OF TERRORISTS--ALL OF YOU!!

It is 8:38 a.m.
Will "Marko" prove me wrong?
Joke?
"Time to call the Kennedy [library] guard."
It's free!
You can call them too!
Caroline was not on vacation with us in Kentucky?
No KY State Police stories today.
 

Bill

p.s. 10:13 a.m.--Listening to Pete T. and the doc discuss foot odor as I type. That reminds me to put some free Starbucks napkins in my shoes. Good as the commercial product by Dr. Scholl's!!
12:15 p.m. Listening to KSHE 95 now, AND MY FUCKING TOE IS ABOUT TO FALL OFF. A cocksu^king clinic in Calfornia? No. Get it? NO.

No comments:

Post a Comment