Saturday, July 27, 2013

'02 Secret Service Kids Are Here--This is not good

Yet more evidence of my "mental illness?" I might trust them. Oh, they already made her the detail chief? Playing favorites according to my wishes? I get a lot done with very little said (and a few really obvious clues). CA drug dealers, general purpose undifferentiated thugs, political extremists, & sex offenders should know they investigate things when the fbi is too impaired. If I ask someone to buy a coffee refill, they won't call the cops, will they?

THE JUDGE AT 5400 ARSENAL WAS NOT A JUDGE?
Jeff, Pat, and Debra can't all be dead, but Nell is, I've been told.
Then again, Lynn & Marita are still alive after being reported dead out here in California.
Maybe Harvey could drive out here in a motor vehicle...
...if only I had a f--king phone.
Like the AT&T 610 JPL gave me.

ca Knuckleheads.....JPL = Jet Propulsion Laboratory. They're in Pasadena when they're working, Thousand Oaks when they are playing with my mind. President Hughes? "Turn all that shit off! I don't give a flying f--- about ice crystals on Uranus. I'm headed over there later to put something up their uranus, and it's going to hurt, baby!"

*I SURE DREW A CROWD WHEN I WATCHED THE APOLLO 4 LIFTOFF. No CA code against that, is there?

No comments:

Post a Comment