Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Star55Bucks no workee, Eric

Oops, wrong mayor. Who does your hair, Vince?


As the late Ralph Moody said on the North County ballfield, "Little help, please!"

I am allowed to leave Los Angeles--I think. Phone? That does not work! Borrow yours? I'm "bothering" people. What "annoys" me, so in FedPen VC Deputy HUTTON is, I've been trying to get out of this goddamn state for YEARS, and came back to settle a minor ticket ($180). When is Nixon's term up? As my boss Dave @Cornell mocked the grad student spouses, "I need a job, man." Mental disorder? I'll kick your ass RIGHT NOW, sir.  

"Let's give him another one, and toss him in the Twin Towers!" No, who knocked down the World Trade Center towers and put a hole in the Pentagon? Not me, honey. May I have a half-caf? We all know I'm a dangerous caffeine addict with plans of world domination. [Hey Rundgren, you're right for a change!]

No comments:

Post a Comment