Sunday, July 28, 2013

She said what?

My favorite cozy courthouse, and did you hear your website about grandpa Howard is being shut down by court order?

Now that it's up to the U.S. Secret Service to get me out of LA secretly, or run some sort of a ruse, I'll disclose what a not dead Lady Di said.

"Eat these right away."

and?

"You don't play in there, do you?"

Do I have to explain eveything? Can't remember your phone number girl, even if you looked like Taryn @Starbucks who is not here. Why not? Yet a face is my specialty, so I can age them, and I can put the plastic surgeon's knife or laser on them. What caught the real Di out of three? Her calves. You know, boys, the female leg. Can't change the height & body shape, or walk too much differently, either.

I'm a chicken? Seem before her "death," she was trying to get rid of cluster bombs. Many wayward nukes in this world, if you finally "get it" regarding why I'm going to win the President job I don't want by so much. Nuke(s) missing? As the 3 Stooges said, "Toss down some cheese," and I've been amazed at what comes out.

See you in Iowa! 

No comments:

Post a Comment