Tuesday, July 30, 2013

THIS OUGHT TO FIX IT, MAFIA---MY WILL as of JULY 30, 2013

What's so funny, Howard? He nearly married Ginger Rogers, and my favorite family pet Ginger the cat died a horrible death from being poisoned. It was not the new home bug spray on Melanie Street, it was creepy enemies of our family. I have been poisoned many times as well, including arsenic, and now, the California Crazies are trying mightily to keep me from my Saint Louis University medical appointment next month. Why? I'm not the first British Royal with schizophrenia, right? No, I recommend Torrey's Surviving Schizophrenia, in what edition these days, doctor? E. Fuller, we need to talk, before someone gets killed, becasuse I know what you did to these people out here, and ECT might help--a little. Taking your medication as prescribed, Los Angeles?
THE "SMEAR HUGHES" CAMPAIGN MUST COME TO AN END, OR THE U.S. WILL DESCEND INTO ANARCHY!!

I, William Charles Hughes, posses such a sound mind, I have bored hundreds of law enforcement & behavioral health officials nearly to death in the State of California since my arrival on May 5, 2008. In the event of my death, the court(s) shall ignore any claim originating from a former alleged FRIEND, NEIGHBORHOOD ACQUAINTANCE, CLASSMATE, GIRLFRIEND, MY ONLY SPOUSE Gayle Margherita, ANY FETUS/CHILD OF HER'S UNKNOWN TO ME, ANY ILLEGITIMATE CHILD UNKNOWN TO ME, BUSINESS ASSOCIATES, MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL COLLEAGUES, FORMER PATIENTS, CLIENTS, OR RESPONDENTS I SERVED IN THE DELIVERY OF MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES, THEIR OTHER PROVIDERS, OR ANY AGENCY, ORGANIZATION, PUBLIC OR PRIVATE, OR LEGAL ENTITY WITH WHICH I'VE HAD CONTACT.

The entire fortune that flowed from the oil revenue of Howard Hughes Sr., my great-grandfather, without question, upon my death is to be divided-up into equal shares and awarded to every one of the approximately seven billion people on this Earth. Minors shall have a Trust Fund established to safekeep their share until they reach legal age according to applicable laws where they reside.

William Charles Hughes
6:22 p.m. e.d.t. USA

No comments:

Post a Comment