Monday, July 15, 2013

What were they talking about? Not you.

Got a place for me to go, Feds?
"THEY" KILLED-OFF MOST OF MY FAMILY, AND YOU ARE WHO?

William Charles Hughes
DOB = 09/15/1955
SSN = 491664224
Height = 6 feet & 1/2 inch
Weight= USA TORTURE SLIM
Eyes = Brown
Hair = Old suburban hippie gray


Garcetti?
No "fun."
May I close the Starbucks #15062 by court order and keep WORKING? No?
"We like murders 'in the black' so we can get high."
"I killed the dude. So what?"
"Got weed?"

GOT A STONED COP TO BOTHER HUGHES?
May I kill the asshole?
I think that would be legal, Your Honor.
Cop is high as a kite? Make cop dead?
No, LA would switch out the blood sample, I'm told.
I am told many things.
Where is my hotel room, Jimbo Comey?
"Nah, let's steal another bag, they he'll act out."
I AM NOT STAYING IN THE U.S.
I SEEK NO POLITICAL OFFICE.
May I leave Union Station, niggah?

Army psychologist on his job?
Fuck you!

WHEN IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES RESIGNING?
WHEN IS FEINSTEIN IN TROUBLE?
Not after I'm dead, Finkel.
Pam as KARLA--that alone puts her away, boys.
Who has the photo?
Fridays.
Thousand Oaks.
March, 2009. I'd just posted my will. It is valid.  

DRUG DEALING.
EXTORTION.
CONSPIRACY TO MURDER, etc. etc. etc.

How about a DNA match? $99.99 at WhoDaBabyDaddy.com, right?

May I have my Typhoon with a Maple Leaf on it?
No you are not "sorry," you are EVIL SADISTS. And, I hate you. "California, where Bill Hughes learned to hate."
Congratulations!
You just busted-up USA.

WAR.

__________

G4S Secure Solutions

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  (Redirected from Wackenhut)
Jump to: navigation, search
G4S Secure Solutions (USA)
Type Subsidiary
Industry Security
Founded 1954 (Coral Gables, Florida)
Headquarters Jupiter, Florida, United States
Key people George Wackenhut (Founder)
Parent G4S plc
Website www.g4s.com/us
G4S Secure Solutions (USA) is an American security services company, and a wholly owned subsidiary of G4S plc. It was founded as The Wackenhut Corporation in 1954, in Coral Gables, Florida, by George Wackenhut and three partners (all former FBI agents). In 2002 the company was acquired for $570 million by Danish corporation Group 4 Falck (itself then merged to form British company G4S in 2004).[1] In 2010, G4S Wackenhut changed its name to G4S Secure Solutions (USA) to reflect the new business model.[2][3] The G4S Americas Region headquarters is in Jupiter, Florida.[4][5]

Questions, California?

No comments:

Post a Comment