Sunday, July 7, 2013

U.S. Psy-Op Starvation

As my blood sugar drops, I thought I'd catch up on the "Big Hair Bands" of the 1980's & 1990's. Through the miracle of Soldier Boy's internet and meta-data mining, they're racking-up my favorites like mind reading. (Did you know they can do that too?) Where's my reportedly "beautiful" psychiatrist I do not need, .mil drug dealer? "Brain-scanning" on that bagel purchase, STARBUCKS, or just ran out?

Boarded-up, baby! It is spelled L-A-W-S-U-I-T, and why would you ignorant shits who see every keystroke read my blog? The Thousand Oaks spy dressed like a transit driver got the joke when I angrily said, "Could you just drive the bus, please?"
Another?
"Do any work along with your spying?"


Why did I miss these videos? No cable at 11019, and I was WORKING MY ASS OFF, TRUST FUND BABY SCUM.


No comments:

Post a Comment