Monday, July 15, 2013

Maple Leaf Boys...Look alive!

The "Maple Leaf Backpack Flags In Spain '77 Story" later. Right now, I have to find a way out of Union Station LA. Call the mayor? Yes. Call the cops? From moments ago:


WILLIAM V
Somebody stole my toothpaste. Probably not worth calling  the cops. They won't care. 

TRANSIT COP
Nah, probably not.

And my deodorant? Sorry spies, I just don't stink, and you can shove your dirty president job up your collective American asses.

To the Q&A!
"Why was Vince Foster killed?"
"Yet more high-level drug shit."

Right, Hillary?

Oh no! It's the old hughes switcheroo! I found the Michelob ad from what year?
1986? 



Wrong again! I saw it during the 1982 World Series.
The Harrier landing in front of me was 1975.
Not in the air until 1980? Wrong, Wikipedia!
FROM THE 441 W. MIFFLIN DIGITAL TOASTER:
"Gayle, that ad gives me the creeps."
"Gayle that ad sucks!"
"Gayle, I'm not watching that ad any more."

Why not?

Do not answer if you are on drugs, mentally ill, or a spy. 
Should be a nice quiet day looking for a way out of LA. Right, Erin?
Right!

A/B ad agency, you are now caught on multiple versions of the ad. Mine, in Madison, Wisconsin during the Cardinals v. Brewers had a several second night shot of the World Trade Center from a helicopter, which for some odd [my murdered grandma had ESP] is not there on the video which some spy-twit says is from 1986. No, I'm fussing with "Blum" & "Beaton" in '86.

The WTC is not in the ad and I'm "nuts?" No, they called me "The Detective," so stop the video at 28 seconds of its 101 minute length. You will see the outer "skin" of the World Trade Center at bottom left of the screen. Editing, editing, editing, right Steve?

12:07 p.m. e.s.t. = another glimpse discovered. It's from the helicopter, zooming very fast with a BEER BOTTLE superimposed. Saint Louis Missouri is again the destination. Don't know nuthin' at the ad agency? It closed-down when? See for yourself at:
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8YDwuDGW3o

My present for Best Man hassles was a clue? Anheuser Busch helping pull-off the 9/11 "inside job?" I'd NOT be shocked.

Spies, stop talking about me in front of me and/or saying "William" or we may have a justifiable homicide today. I WALK IN SIX MONTHS. YOU STAY DEAD. Pamela dead yet?

The Secretary of State wrote back, and I'm sleeping in the gutter? All aboard!
I go where I want, old spookies.
Wanna die?
I'm not arranging that, but it looks like I could.
Steve Harvey's "Romeo?"
I'll get right on it...when I have TRANSPORTATION out of Los Angeles.
Might be a long "fun" wait. "No problem?"
HOPELESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment