Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Earth is flat, and babies begin at conception. Did we mention we hate niggers and jews?

Why am I blogging? In case I end up dead. Big Russian mafia! Big Chinese mafia! Big U.S. mafia! GO TO HELL!!! DeputyDawg, another death threat is in order. Not anyone here. I WILL NOT BE TORMENTED BY MY SUPPOSED "FRIENDS" ANY MORE. W-A-R. Don't remember, spies? At the Grant R. Brimhall Library, I listened to a German pop station. They were speaking in English about "Fair Weather Friends." Another Nazi/Commie "coincidence?"

I AM ON HUNGER STRIKE, and Mr. Minimum Wage EMS driver, I know the law on this. Don't even think it. Memorial Hospital? Shove it up Ron Blum's big ass!!!!!

QUESTIONS
ON APOLLO 8?
Who is "Fido?"
I think we know who "Charlie" is.

Listen yourself!

"We lost all data. Switching machines."

The rocket had barely cleared the tower en route to the Moon for the first time. Grandpa Howard was born on Christmas Eve? No, he was not, but the astronauts read from The Bible when they got there safely. I was on the edge of my chair for every static-ridden word. Why?

Seems grandpa Howard got better with the audio and video, as I would have if they kept me on the ground. Why is my anger getting worse? That view from the Royal Navy helicopter?

Obama resign yet?
Why am I bullish on this?
I solved the Apollo 13 non-mystery when?
This is not Ron Howard.
It's Hughes.  


No comments:

Post a Comment