Saturday, April 1, 2017

KSHE: The Coke Rock of St. Louis?

Hey Gordo! What's it pay to be the PIG? FredBird? I'm not all that!




December 16, 2014


William Hughes
216 Nagel Avenue
St. Louis, MO  63111


Miss L. Colvin
KSHE 95
401 S. 18th  Suite 101 
St. Louis, MO  63103


Dear Ms. Elwell:

I turned on your Polka station and heard a song by a Canadian band named “Rush.” This is a violation of the new format. However, since I heard your predecessors play a seditious Cream album in 1967, and later told Tipper Gore to have you all Beatle “Oblueterated,” a written warning without a deduction from your generous check will be placed in your permanent file.

On the topic of Rush, it is true that while in Thousand Oaks, California three people rushed into the Starbucks at 605 E. Janss Road. A man showed me a photo on a pod and asked if I knew who the gentleman was. I said, “That’s the guy from Rush.” They then received my permission to take a photo of me, and rushed out the door. For the record, he was in a rather sleazy diner and I stated I like the album with a fire hydrant on the cover the best.

Call “Taryn,” my wardrobe technician at the Starbucks in question if you do not believe me. She was caught consorting with people from MGM, and is related to a guy who knew Howard Hughes well. If Hollywood denials are issued, ask for “Eric,” who will tell the truth.  



William Hughes




p.s. If feebleminded John U. retires, I could use a job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment