Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Godfather? Tricked again!!

"Many times, I have told these young men on the street, you cannot act like that. They do not listen to their grandfathers. They are stoned to the bone. They are disrespectful and crude. They want everything their way. They are paid by the Google and the Yahoo. This money is peanuts, but they take it. I have received many complaints about this...this depressing situation, and....."

Why is this memory so dim, spy-infested Los Angeles Times? Who came down I-55? Just me, or was the spousal unit in town as well? I recall being crabby. I recall being uncomfortable in Mass. Roman Catholics go to "Mass," not "church." [Does Jane still want to go to Mass dressed all in black and scare the shit out of house of worship spies? Never mind.] I recall stiffly shaking hands and dispensing some Bob Bland, "Yeah, yeah, yeah's"
What do I mean?
"Yeah, the wife is a genius. She's getting a Ph.D, for real."
"I worked at two banks. Yeah, a bank."
[Why were they looking at me like that? NOW I KNOW, Joe (Biden)].

The Fiat 124? ZOOM-ZOOM. Reading my mind? "Jesus! I'm glad we got that over with."


THE U.S. GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN SCANNING YOUR BRAIN Since when?

AT LEAST 1977.

Current NSA scandal? Merely the "tip of the iceberg."

I SEEK A WAY OUT OF THE USA, AND old ca queers need not apply.

Have a nice day,

The Godrotter

Arrested? For being a liberal who likes FOX NEWS better?
Arrested? For listening to that hot air bag Rush?
Arrested? For desiring sexual intercourse with a nice Republican divorcee?
Arrested? For taking a bath instead of a "spy shower?"
Arrested? For blogging & griping about Obama?
Arrested? For sitting in Stuckbucks all day?

Would the Chinese armed forces like to PAY for one of my screenplays? Then, I could once more pay RENT to a capitalist slumlord.

No comments:

Post a Comment