Thursday, June 20, 2013

They're Coming Over?

"The GoBell people are coming out to West~lake? Isn't there something that can be done? I'm thinking about a zoning modification. What can we do? I'll talk to Hilton about it. What a shame it would be if Agoura Hills property values went down. Steve put a lot of money into that place. Recession? Why, 'We are IllumiNazis? What are you talking about?' I saw stores boarded-up, mother^ucker!!"

B: "Would you like Cheetos to go with that?"
R: "How did you see me?"
B: "With my eyes."


Three purple jackets gifted? That's kinda weird, NOT ME. CBS & LC2 Man Bill O. put "Billy the Mountain" on the Soldier Boy's internet? Man, you're in trouble!
PROGRAMMING NOTE: Bingo tomorrow at 1 p.m. You probably will not win, but Bob did.

No comments:

Post a Comment