Thursday, June 13, 2013

I disappear. Source: Ventura County Sheriff Dept. zzzzzzz

My drill bit. My cameras. And I sleep on a Thousand Oaks, California [NOT USA] bus stop bench? Are the Obama's packed to go yet? Not yet? 

Clandestine Service


Our Mission

The mission of the National Clandestine Service (NCS) is to strengthen national security and foreign policy objectives through the clandestine collection of human intelligence (HUMINT) and Covert Action.
We are accountable to the U.S. President, Congress and the American taxpayer.

Posted: Mar 23, 2009 07:55 AM
Last Updated: Jul 02, 2012 04:12 PM
Last Reviewed: Jul 02, 2012 04:12 PM

3/23/09 it was posted? And my Mazda was a 323?
Stooopid ca spies, the "Texas Lawyer Girl" had a 626.
Smarter than I, she moved out of 911 St. Rita pretty quick.
Then, "Dave the Cop" moved in.
What color was his car?
As Jess said in 1986, "Get a life!"
And today, I say, "Get a job!" [A W-4, W-2 job, numbnuts!!]

No comments:

Post a Comment