Wednesday, June 19, 2013

See 'ya!


QUESTIONS FOR THE PRESIDENT AND VICE PRESIDENT OF THE UNTIED STATES:
--How many illegal entries to my residence?
--How many illegally tapped phone calls?
-- How many lies about me uttered at my places of employment 2001-2007?
--How many murder attempts at 5300 Arsenal Street, Saint Louis, Missouri?
--How many stolen medical records? ONE DX = "Bone spur, R foot."
--How many buildings on St. Rita Ave. (63105) going on Uncle Sam's auction block?
--How many attempts to hit me with a vehicle in California?
--How many attempts to poison me and kill my ass In California?
--Two arsenic poisonings? "I'm still here."
--How many stale donuts at GOEBEL SENIOR ADULT CENTER as I was nearly starved to death? Right in the open! No one cared. Right Andrea AK?
--"Life as we know it will come to an end in 90 days." (From a new bad movie I did not make. Who wrote that brilliant line? "Aw, some dude on drugs with a fake name, Hughes."
["We" have rules! No Hilton's may enter their own hotel room. Not until I feel better].
{More free lines? Not cocaine! Not meth! Back in a minute, KMOX} 

Numerous TELEVISION MONITORS hang from the ceiling, all showing video, and as with a sporting event, loud audio from EXPLOSIONS at CIA Headquarters.

VLADIMIR
Bad day at the office? 

RITA
Apparently so. There are some advantages to being in the field. 

VLADIMIR
Who’s in charge? 

RITA
No one. But what’s unusual about that? 

VLADIMIR
A civil war? I don’t think you have the stomach for it. 

RITA
We don’t. 

(beat) 

RITA (cont’d)
It won’t last long. 

VLADIMIR
What will you do? 

RITA
What kind of question is that? The same thing I do every day. 

VLADIMIR
Don’t you feel at bit more...at risk?     

RITA
Look, whatever they’re fighting about doesn’t concern me. We don’t have two sets of spies. 

VLADIMIR
(smiling)
How do you know?

RITA
Have I told you you’re an asshole yet today? 

VLADIMIR
Military men running the country. It’s your worst nightmare. 

RITA
Vladimir, you’re a major asshole.

(c) 2004

--How many hours/days/weeks until the Eagleton Federal Courthouse security guys in Saint Louis, Missouiri ask, "Where have you been?"

"California, and when does the bombing begin?"

No comments:

Post a Comment