Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Gano's Will Hear "No" -- Often

Nice hat. Great costumes. Not a movie?

Another building with my name on it? Off the 610? Not funny!


Howard Hughes, Jr. took care of business first--then played. What did they tell me in 1960? "Business before pleasure." Houston cops, get ready to clear-out my building. I called and told them I was coming. [No inside jokes from that call here--you have to pay for that]. Court? That's the next day. JPL, you are in big trouble, because did we not discuss the drill bit of mine on Mars? The LASER is mine, too? A President Hughes would say, "Turn that piece of crap off!" Additional rationale? "Gentlemen, the taxpayers already know all they need to know about Mars." Believe it or not, I already told those scientists ex parte. (On my parking lot at Janss Road & 23 Freeway).


Help! We're being "parsed to death." And don't dare deny the Seaworld 747 flew over my car. How low? Did I mention you need to pay for these stories?

No comments:

Post a Comment