Sunday, June 23, 2013

Tilden, Killeen, & Daniel LLC: This Has Got to Break the Story

Cecelia Cichan, the sole survivor of the Flight 225 mass murder-suicide May I depart Thousand Oaks, California now? I'd like to talk to her. (If it is O.K. with local TERRORISTS).  

Yet another person I need to see who is not among the gawkers & androids in Westlake Village of the Damned. The sole survivor of Northwest 255? She needs to know why Charlie Hughes was on the phone so much. An airplane engine flywheel was found in an Iowa cornfield from United Airlines 232. Your family was obsessed with it before the newspaper told anyone about it? Really?


Not pretty.


Why I always sit to the rear.


Thanks for the audio. 

FIRST OFFICER

Sheriff?

CAPTAIN CUCKOO

Right here!

((sound of impact)) 

Seen above. Ready for a rousing "God Bless America?"

It is called "mass murder-suicide." No statute of limitations on that, IllumiNazi attorney. FBI? What do you morons do for a living?   


QUESTION FOR THE U.S. SECRET SERVICE:
AND, IT HAD BETTER BE ASKED TOMORROW, June 24, 2013.
"Why were they calling me 'sheriff' at Starbucks?"
It's a clue? Could you maybe arrest somebody for mass murder by airplane? It's nobody in my family, despite the littering of every major disaster with Hughes-related "number (kook) code."
"May I answer my own question?"
"Who's out there with a camera and foreknowledge?"
"neo-Nazis."  

Hey, we lived through Prince William's birthday, and I'm admittedly so stressed-out, I'd have to look at my own damn blog to figure what you crazies did to me that day. Bye, I 'm going to Cuba--Missouri, you goddamn fool!


LEGAL DiClaimer: It is not illegal to discuss migrant farmworker conditions in Missourah & Illinois with certain Cuban officials. (If they can afford airfare. Me? I'm not paying!)

No comments:

Post a Comment