Thursday, October 31, 2013

Autism A+

"We" know that always and everywhere the mantra of geopolitically bloodstained blood & oil-suckers is "Kill Bill!" Therefore, I was impressed that in  a 3 a.m. round of "Name Your State Capitals," the man of the hour knew Carson City, but I had to provide the ultimate stumper of "Jefferson City." Dover, DE, too. "You from Missouri?"

No, I dropped-in from one of JPL's many Pasadena dimensions. Progress? When Lutherans change their stories, it means Martin's tacking upon Catholic doors was an utter failure. How many times must this be proven, Minnesota?


They praised Magic's moves, and though way younger than I, knew of Kareem's revolutionary "Sky Hook."


They called him what? An "A-hole?" Even I know what that means.Yelling his name at LSSS shelter sites in 2009? What DEADline are you talking about?

Another MASW News Note?
As I napped, a newbie "homeless" scumbucket stole a bag with two tacos and a Snickers Bar. Much like my Missouri Department of Mental Health I.D. at the GOEBEL SENIOR ADULT CENTER, I was able to snatch it right back. Deputy? On doughnut break all night & all morning. Don't talk to me, lawman. I need to be in Zurich--NOW. Could somebody perhaps break "cover" and fly there? I can't sit up front on the left yet. Right side? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment