Sunday, October 20, 2013

Tit for Tat [STARBUCKS Wi-Fi off yet?]

For every one of these, you know what I'd do, don't you?
Ready?

6411 Alamo, 1E, Clayton, MO  63105


Bob's son is where?

Right now, idiot!

--Big BEN and his clock.

--The 1W neighbors had no furniture (That's why my postman misfiles the mail--OFTEN)
--The 2E neighbors and the fire? NOT HERE, Obama .gov RoboPods.
--Bob's son entering unannounced? With a gun, or without, Clayton PD?
--ONION HORTON & MARK? Not illegal, neo-Nazi!
--It's not a museum, it's the guy's HOUSE on our refrigerator door, right BAS?
--The 9/11 snitch 14 year-old in the photo said what?
--I'm enjoying flight video in 2001 and looked at like I'm nuts?
--Signs of nearly forced entry? Who did I call; and can do so again!
--The "pizza box" computer? Where?
--Too many people with the word "Liberty" in their geography. I'm taking that to mean you don't know what the fuck the word means.
--May I call the President of the United States a clever, lying, arrogant, nearly whacked regularly, Oreo, C.I.A. experiment, not liberal at all, neo-Nazi? You just did, Bill!

FIVE YEARS ON FOOD STAMPS? Don't think so, Governor/Emperor Brown. The murder jury is hung no matter what at this point. What is that called, trust fund/SSI brat? A "free shot." The court-appointed shrink hears what, as I'd make so much sense in that orange jumpsuit? Part of the undeniable logic would be, "Dr. XYZ, I am a leader and a 'Type A' Seventies person. Four-plus years with no job? Nothing productive to do but write books and screenplays on speculation? I should have killed the fucker sooner."

MY TYPHOON READY YET?
Not a joke.
Not a game.
As with many people & circumstances, I wonder where the 1977 photo is.


As the Iranians have said, "Makes sense to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment