Saturday, October 5, 2013

Say Again, Please

"I know how to spell Hughes."

When the bank president complained to lowly clerk me about a need for an M&I merger with a cig hanging out of his mouth, you'd think I'd get a clue. The "Hippie Goddess Janitor?" We'll leave that for an elevator in the movie along with a lit at Midnight Edward Kennedy office on the capitol square now ruled by evil Republicans. I did not hit the STOP button, however "artistic licence" could depict...


I once had a boss named "Angela." This can be proven in a court of law. Which one? Before or after my not Jesus or John Lennon ass is dead? New RKO Lennon theory? John looks like he's going the way of Warren Zevon in the pic I saw. They killed a far healthier-looking body-double? I did hear awhile back that Mark David's social worker was among the spying throngs wanting to have my butt murdered. I bought her dinner? Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment