Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Hey Joe & Fatso! It's already over!

"What does he mean? What does he mean?"

"What do I do now?"

KLOS KUIZ:
1. Who is ahead in the NL Playoffs?
2. Why can't I listen to KSHE, fruitcakes?
3. Why would I bother to return from Ireland?
4. Why do I pre-announce everything to your mind-scanning SpyCreatures? Two slogan/clues for late 2015. What day is it? What time is it?

"Everything you see on Star Trek, we already have!" [For REAL]
~~and~~
"You need a fucking job!"

$50,000 of my own money. Not a penny more. All Democrats are sent home defeated & confused, right Gardner? Right!

Does the Concord, New Hampshire Mariott still serve free brownies? Is there still going to be a fucking idiot across the hall with a big EAR on the door? Do I run a meth still? No, "Ed Tumbleson." Are the single-digit license plate legislators going to watch me smoke a cigar again? How about the Holiday Inn? Where? Frederick, Maryland. When Hughes looks up photos of a slain politician from the Middle East he used to like from college on, what happened, DARPA?

Flying triangles from Air & Space delivered the new crop of Amgen-manufactured NASA female astronauts. We retired to the Premier Inn to pitch condoms out the window in order to be sure that when they reach Galaxy XB-171, the human race will be just as dirty and evil as ever. Later, we...

No comments:

Post a Comment