Sunday, October 13, 2013

TORTURE TIME IS OVER

And, it's time to go to C-O-U-R-T with this>>>>>

"Your Honor, I arrived at Union Station in Los Angeles and looked at the clock tower. Keep in mind, they had stolen two watches and my cell phone. Therefore, I had no idea what time it was when a private security guard woke me up. I sat down on the concrete and took a short rest. When I did so, the clock read four ten a.m. After resting for what I'd estimate to be ten minutes, I got up. The clock read two a.m."

Date of anomaly? 10/13/2013
Date of first such event?
May I think?
1985 or 86?

As I often offhandedly say, "This shit ain't new."

More relevant testimony?

"Mister Hughes, did you actually see anyone disappear?"

"Yes, my Air Force neighbor and his wife. Right before my eyes."

ST. RITA AVENUE, kids!

Not the occult.
Not Mr. E.T.
Not witches & warlocks.
Not Hughes on LSD.
Not new. 
Got a CA hit today?
I'd take it.
____________
My favorite?
She raced over the hill. A good mile away.
3,2,1...
Pulled up next to me laughing.
Not so funny today!
Wi-Fi off yet, Obama?
____________

"Your code word is 'water'." 

No, you are full of shit.
Bye!
Deputy, I'm claiming to be an Irish citizen--NOW.
Got an I.D.?
Let's see it, copper.
WHY NOT TURN OFF ANOTHER WATER FOUNTAIN?
SpyCreatures don't need much of it.
The clue from 2009?
"You drinking enough water?"

--HOW TO SPOT A SpyCreature--
- Face is pale white.
- Face is flushed & pink.
- Muscles are rigid.
- Facial expression is fixed.
- They are kicking, or waving at imaginary flies, like a pre-Thorazine schizophrenic.
- They are babbling about numbers.
- They are staring at Bill Hughes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment