Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Australian-Gifted Amay's Fortune Cookie

 "Spare change?" In 1971, I already had a job. Oh fibi, where is Emilinda Tolod?


Currently waiting for Judge Stewart's bio to download. Thanks for the Australians [my "problem child"] and their gift of:

--Little Debbie glazed doughnuts.
--Little Debbie Powdered Sugar doughnuts.
--Little Debbie generic Ding Dongs.
--Two fortune cookies.
--Little Debbie Blueberry Muffins (remains unconsumed)

*Did you like my "testing the pipes" this morning?
Notice no cops were called?
Please, pull the plug on my PA.

bh


p.s. The first cookie said? "You should be able to undertake and complete anything."
Scary!

And the second, opened today [10.24.13].
"A sweet surprise awaits you."
Editorial?
She's only "sweet" if she gets my ass out of Los Angeles, California.
I had to inform the Starbucks staff Howard did not invent the airplane?
Nah, Uncle Orville did. In N. Carolina, dude!  

No comments:

Post a Comment