Thursday, October 3, 2013

Like Grandfather, Like Grandson

"Nobody holds a gun to my head."
-- Howard Hughes, Jr. (1957)



Who is dead in Washington? A female? Anybody I know? NOT FUNNY, GARCETTI/BROWN/FEINSTEIN. The big .gov briefing is when?

Oh, it's Hughes, so I get what?

"Your're looking good."
[From the LA County Deputies]

"We're here."
[From my alcoholic Secret Service people]

Not enough! U.K. changed their LA phone number? As Charlie Brown exclaimed, "Good grief!"

I'll be in Starbucks/Union Station until the family research is complete. You cannot effectively "Call the cops." I need to talk to them, but not here.

"In 1998, a gunman burst through a security checkpoint at the Capitol and killed two Capitol Police officers in an exchange of fire that sent tourists and other bystanders diving for cover. The suspect, Russell Eugene Weston Jr., was not charged with a crime because of apparent mental instability."

Copyright © 2013, Reuters

No comments:

Post a Comment