Monday, October 28, 2013

Oh Mafia! Illuminati! We're making a list and checking it twice!!!

The Godfather was Paramount? Where is my e-mail from them, Sheriff Baca? I'd like to read it again. My car with the HUGHES 2008 bumper-sticker? Worth a lot of money after I'm dead, right Charlie Beck? Worst cops I've ever seen in this here territory, and by the way, I am not JIM MORRISON or JOHN LENNON, but I probably know who killed them This is Mr. Hughes.

I'M GOING TO KILL EVERY ONE OF YOU--WITH PUBLIC FUNDING OR PRIVATELY? google, YOU WOULD BE WELL-ADVISED TO STOP SCREWING AROUND WITH MY BLOGS. They will be moved to my own server after my lawyers start talking to yours. It won't be pretty. It will all be legal. I came back to this not in USA ShitPit to pay off a $180 fine? Fuck your movies!! Let's starve-out some Jewish producers by blockading LA. Rain, you say? My documents are not getting wet or stolen, weather control birds! 

Ask President Obama why I have to call the U.K. to have a rational conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment