Wednesday, October 2, 2013

No More Talking in the United States

I no longer believe I was born in the U.S., and no, you cannot see any I.D. or my Birth Certificate. The Saint Louis Archdiocese knows all, and if you try to keep me out of Missouri, your ass is being made good and DEAD. [No, I do not have any "weed." Spending your SSI check? Good! Be sure to claim your bastard child is mentally ill to get another one.] Greedy, corrupt, murdering cops here yet?

Bye!

CLUES FOR CA KOOKS:
--In 1977 Europe, many a Canadian passport was shoved in my face with the line, "This si the best one to have." I said, as a 21 year-old American, "I beg your pardon, I have a nice blue one right here." (Where is my old passport, Sheriff Baca? Headed to a federal prison, or re-election?)
--In 2008, I was tossed out of Canada by five (5) (V) border security officials as witnesses. The line? "Mister Hughes, now don't go buying-up Canada."

My nickname for the Calgary & Edmonton Baker Hughes operations?
"My orphans."

BOTHER ME TODAY AND YOU DIE, REGARDLESS OF UNIFORMS AND TIN BADGES.

No comments:

Post a Comment