Monday, July 24, 2017

AG IG IGA



July 23, 2017


Senator Wyden & Staff –

Let’s fiddle while Rome burns as a hedge fund hustler controls the “news” coming out of the White House and a laughable press bimbo explains it all with no video allowed. I’m not an outraged Hollywood type, nor can I vote for a Democrat any longer.

No driver’s license.
No friends.
No fresh vital records on ancestors.
For four years, no place to go.
As my step-brother said in 1971, “Figure it out.”

Must be that last name of “Hughes” many outside LA suggested I change.
I’d suggest you hold fewer closed hearings because “Political change one leak at a time” could take until 2020, and the “Trumpists” are already declaring this debacle will go on for 8 long years.

Mr. Trump has a severe personality disorder.
Why not do what they did to Howard Hughes Jr. because he had so much money?
I call it the “Retrospective Psychiatric Evaluation.”

This could take place under President Pence, in my opinion.
Didn’t the intelligence agencies, once upon a time filled with some of the most talented and devious people in the nation, develop a plan code-named “POTUSNUTS”?

Better dust off that TOP SECRET document.


William C. Hughes
   
https://www.wyden.senate.gov/news/press-releases/wyden-statement-on-unauthorized-cia-search-of-senate-computer-files

No comments:

Post a Comment