Friday, July 28, 2017

Yahoo!

I'm not spending all day wondering where I saw her.
Spying?
Worse than East Germany!



To
Jul 26 at 1:32 PM
Hi William. Thanks for your note. Not sure what the story is here for Yahoo Finance, and we don't make deals where we promise to write about anything. But I'm happy to hear what's on your mind. 

Regards,


To
Today at 10:32 AM

Rick -

Okay, I am at a minimum a prematurely retired Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW). I worked since 1989 for the Missouri Department of Mental Health and Barnes Jewish Behavioral Health in St. Louis, St. Louis County, Jefferson County, and Franklin County Missouri. I wrote four books and ten screenplays. There was much interest from literary agents, publishers, Hollywood producers, and police officials.

Already, you should think, "What is wrong with this picture?"

In 2004, someone said, "See The Aviator."
In 2007, someone said, "You are a very important man."

So, I quite logically thought, "Gosh, dad looks like Howard Hughes, and never denied he's related."
Thus began many years of research on Howard Hughes Jr. and Sr. This has taken me all the way back to Wales and some Royal land grants that allowed MY family to start buying-up land in Virginia, Kentucky, and later they went up the Mississippi to Iowa where Felix Hughes Sr. is buried with his many children in Keokuk. Felix's grandson Howard make a lot of money.

The largest figure I had seen was 2 billion at the time of his supposed death in 1976. At my college, it was a MIKE DEAN from Boston who said, "Hey Hughes, did you hear Howard died?" The Irwin Hall housekeeper's name was "Rosie," and she later brought her own copy of the newspaper for me to read the brief obit. You can look up the fact FBI director J. Edgar Hoover did NOT think MY DAD had died. Further, the powerful "Hughes Organization" never provided a fingerprint sought by the FBI. Why not? Sir, the dead guy was probably a Mexican wino who looked enough like Howard, and the man had several "body doubles."

Yahoo Finance staff might want to know me when the DNA matches, because I will be happy to send you a Chicago Tribune article that corrects the wealth figure to a whopping 22 billion 1976 dollars. The estate, settled by a woman who also did NOT believe he had died, gave away a paltry few hundred million all the way down to sixth cousins. There is a Wall Street Journal article on this you could easily find. My copy was stolen by a California sheriff.

To the legal front, I have lawsuits already filed against the HOWARD HUGHES MEDICAL INSTITUTE and HUGHES NETWORK SYSTEMS, LLC. I've had several chats with the security chief at my network, and if you want to ring my phone I will give you his name. As for the flirtatious female facility manager at BAKER HUGHES who chatted for two years and called me "Sugar," I will absolutely not disclose her name, because I am a big-time heterosexual and like her. As for CEO Martin Craighead, perhaps he needs a horse head in his bed like that Godfather movie, but that is NOT how I operate. I am always lawful; always truthful. So, I will close with a career criminal's line from one of my screenplays. It is:

"Nice gets you nowhere."

Never more true than in Donald Trump's USA, and I wrote that line in 2011.

Let's keep communicating, and please read the Tribune article. 
Why?
That's a lot of money, and by God the Russians sure know who I am!

Thanks for your reply,


William C. Hughes


No comments:

Post a Comment