Friday, July 21, 2017

Bug House


That google server that rivals the NSA did not approve of Denise Turner's photo, so  I put up a pic of another of my Israeli girlfriends. You don't want to see the pics of them naked, do you? Hey, the joke line remains the same. It was: "Is that my old landlord's illegitimate daughter?" Any units for rent at Paul's BugHouse?

07.21.2016
 

 

Captain Knight-
 

I kept in touch with the Chestnut Health Systems staff after Sarah read and complimented my screenplay. After four years in Ventura County, and eight months in LA, if I could achieve as much as an “open mike” among a gathering of Carbondale liberals, I’d say “Don’t ever go to Los Angeles.” Are you a singer? Dancer? Playing the guitar? Don’t go there! After being humiliated, again and again by people who enjoy taking many recreational drugs, I was allowed to leave on a bus with everything I’ve ever owned gone. Is there a bright side? Two Hollywood producers have been waiting two years to have a meeting about my aforementioned screenplays. The problem is, I can’t get there.
 

And, you may wonder what this has to do with Chestnut Health Systems. I think Wikipedia would tell you when I accepted the job in Granite City, the current outgoing president was at that time a U.S. Senator from Illinois. Why would an elderly lady in Thousand Oaks say this? “How could you hurt the president? Ram him with a shopping cart?” Why would people on meth think I work for the National Security Agency? I think the answer is, they are on drugs and I’m not!
 

I try to keep it simple for cops. My 2016 problem is, the Chestnut management has already started lying about the circumstances surrounding my abrupt firing in 2005. The termination was so ludicrous, my Unemployment Insurance hearing was a cakewalk, and I cashed the checks. [CONFIDENTIAL, PLEASE: This was the fifth of six times the same pattern repeated: a. You are the best at your job; b. You will train the new people; and c. You are fired. The preceding statement of fact never had anything to do with my job performance, psychological makeup, or on the job behavior. And, every time I won the unemployment hearing. This may be why many people came to me on the West Coast and said, “I work for Northrop,” “I work for Teledyne,” “I work for Raytheon,” “I worked with Werner Von Braun,” “I work at JPL,” and “I worked at Hughes.” What’s my name, Captain?]
 

I cannot, and will not call a cemetery again to make an appointment where the grave plot says “HUGHES.” Not when the guy who worked at McDonnell Douglas would part company by saying, “See you later, Howard.” You are welcome to call this man. I told the ACLU this matter is settled if someone who is a lawyer would kindly pick up a phone (To verify all that I relate). Ronald Reagan said, “Trust, but verify,” however this does not work when every “friend” and professional associate has run in the opposite direction with nary a hostile word spoken by me. As my late father would say, “Somebody has to get zapped,” and with your help, that party is Chestnut Health Systems.
 

Every dollar that went to the Mainstay building, the HUD II Apartments, and the “Scattered Sites” in Pontoon Beach during 2004-2005 came from public funding sources except Steven’s job at a factory. He had been arrested for possession of cocaine and could not stop using. When I had him admitted to a rehab program after much bureaucratic elbow grease was applied by this Illinois LCSW, I had a cop car on my bumper all the way from Anna to I-64 alone in the Chestnut company car. I think we need to talk this over, to say the least. 

 

William Charles Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment