Sunday, July 16, 2017

No Bowling for Dollars @7777 Watson

Got fired by Trump?
I'm sure Massachusetts Unemployment Insurance is generous.


03.27.2017

Mr. Shapiro –

I am full of bad news along with a reproduction of my idea for 216 Nagel Avenue which was dated 02-15-2016.

“Since high school student government, I’ve penciled-up budgets in a hurry. How about $140,000 a year to fund “Nagel House,” where from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. every day of the year, the sufficiently distressed drug user can enter for some coffee, snacks, and smack-down, “tough love” drug counseling from 300 pound African- American guys who have “Been there, done that.” As they lock the door, the a.m. directive should be, “Get out there and get a job!”

The house is ridiculously cheap, but I don’t seem to have a dentist, or know any people named Danforth personally. That said, long ago I was invited to a party at the home of the youngest brewery Busch. I said, ‘Why would I want to party with that guy?’”

It seems both an UMSL and SLU Political Science professor have been cajoled into taking a look, but if it is not until after Spring semester has ended, as promised, I guess I’m living with Larry Rice according to relatives I allege have behavioral health and drug problems. In an embarrassing move, I went to the head of our local NAMI chapter and reported how difficult this type of conclusion is when it is not the next patient admitted to the ward, it’s people you’ve not really known that well since 1959.

“Here is your new sister” they said. Before that? “Mom’s got pillows under her coat.” Break out the polygraph, because I don’t really know who these individuals are who were advertised as sisters, but I know one is headed to jail for taking possession of my property with four witnesses to the fact she had no permission to do so. Mary Elizabeth, Paul’s mother, I have no qualms in telling you, has screamed & stomped over $8,000 in life insurance benefit, and physically assaulted me for no reason.

Would you continue to pay rent for inadequate heat, lukewarm “hot water,” and a wide open back door? How about an alarm for drug counselors, or I buy it and the house sits empty? In 2009 California, a now deceased Star Trek actor said, “You need to be a drug counselor.” The long e-mail from Paramount is on which server? The computer is where? The backup copy of the drive is where? Missing, like I’m not.

When I decided not to pen a script for a movie project with a million dollar budget, incorrectly figuring I could do better, the sigh of relief at the 2004 Behrns residence was puzzling, but no more. “I hate the movies. I hate TV.” Yes, I’ve heard the refrain more than once, and must now conclude they hate me too. Such a nice family! Good news? My landlady said, out of ear range from her husband, “I want cash.” For a house? When Beth says cash, she means currency. My efforts to raise it continue.


William C. Hughes


No comments:

Post a Comment