Saturday, July 15, 2017

Dear Pam



July 12, 2017


Ms. Sullivan –

I will write again to make three allegations, and only the first one can I support at this time.

1.      I’m related to Howard Hughes.
2.      I was born in Canada.
3.      The Canadian Captain knew it was the taxiway in San Francisco when he recently did not collide with four passenger jets on the ground. “Line up and wait” I believe is the jargon.. How come that was never the case with me? I don’t fly frequently, but when I did the procedure was, “Tap the brakes and go.” As a kid, I was way more interested in rockets, so why not explain why it took until 2010 to figure out how a plane stays in the air?

Why is my book on aviation incidents and accidents not underway? Why doesn’t anyone want to find pilot Greg Chatten? Like Ziad Jarrah, I just don’t see him as a “bad guy,” which might explain why bad cops don’t help. Moving along to the crashed C-130, given how easy they are to fly, the wide debris field, the indication that it flew awhile while breaking apart, and then it burned a lot, I’d think in terms of an EXPLOSION. Got any job openings? 


I’m Still,


Bill Hughes


No comments:

Post a Comment