Monday, July 10, 2017

Why Bother, Brother?



July 10, 2017


Dear Ms. Miles:

I skimmed your report on so-called “Enhanced Interrogation Techniques” dated 01-08-2016 and have a favor to ask. Since your service is affiliated with the Library of Congress, why not look up my copyrighted and unpublished works? The lack of an entertainment industry “big deal” is now glaringly criminal, as Book #1 had a dozen agents and two publishers interested, but by Book #2, only two mysterious agencies in Silver Springs and San Diego showed interest.

Where did the 9/11 hijackers go to the zoo? SAN DIEGO.

Where did the movie Atomic Homefront premier? SILVER SPRINGS.

Yes, you have to be related to Howard Hughes to know the movie producer for the latter and the American hosts for the former. Why not scan a copy of my Gangster Nation before your current administration reveals the true nature of its warped variant of “populism” by having stalwarts shoot up and/or bomb all of the Fed Ex and UPS stores so I cannot fax out another FOIA.

After Mr. Tenet approved War Crimes in 2003, I’d be on top of the practitioners by 2004. Need innocent Arabs tortured? Call “Rent a Russian” and “Mafia, LLC.” Pamela hails from the former, Donna the latter. Who would you trust? Gosh, I wish I had my photo of them on a Florida beach a few miles from the hijacker’s former pads. One was depressed, the other reneged on her promise of a tactile inspection of breast reduction surgery.

When I spotted a new BMW on low “cut-out” wages, the explanation was “Some guy gave it to me.” Later, I tried to get rich and buy the other one a BMW. I was cursed at and told Jews do not drive German cars out of residual WWII paranoia. You’d think the whole mess involving a U.S. spy agency attacking its own country after planning for decades would be exposed by now. If you gossip this allegation around within the Beltway, maybe it will.

My late dad would quote the comic strip character Pogo, but I had no idea it was a big clue on 9/11. If U.S. citizens and grotesque CIA snakes are their own worst enemy, Mr. Trump has done nothing but exacerbate this, and by the way, I wonder how he was giving a play by play account of the attacks? Many knew it was coming, hence the famed “Jew Flu” among WTC stockbrokers.
Thanks for your reading time,


William C. Hughes
[Pay no attention to Howard’s “lost” son]    
    

No comments:

Post a Comment