Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Too Many Claudia's / Where is CLAUDE FRENCH?

"My name is Agent Hughes, and I need to ask you a few q...I'm going to jail? Why?"

December 29, 2016


Dear Ms. Cheeley:

My Hollywood movie-like adventure is getting tiresome, so I will get to the point. I could prove with zero legalistic “wiggle room” that I am related to Howard Robard Hughes. I am quite frankly sick of conducting ancestral research in a fleabag hotel because every local sociopathic idiot who knows how to look like an upstanding citizen has fled. (They used to be called my “friends”).

I have been told by Patrick County officials that “Hughes Corner” is in your county and this I hope is synonymous with the “Hughesville” I have seen mentioned in several sources. I will now quote from one and wonder if I have again been misled.

“The ‘Hughesville’ manor house, now in southeastern Patrick County, had as many as 10 dependencies. With a blacksmith's shop and a general store, the plantation was largely a self-sufficient economic unit.”

“Guests from far and near enjoyed ‘Hughesville's’ lavish hospitality. Being on a regular stage route, the Hughes home was easily accessible to friends and relatives on horseback, carriage, or coach. This was an era when visits were measured not in days but in weeks and even months! Vacationers bound for White Sulphur Springs found ‘Hughesville’ a convenient and delightful break. The front door swung open wide on its HL hinges, welcoming even late travelers. Evening candles lighted the dining room where guests feasted on the best from field, forest and stream.”

They sound very hospitable, like I used to be until my middle-class life was systematically destroyed by persons I allege are part of a gangster-government alliance that must be stopped cold. I no longer even have photos of my parents, for God’s sake! Think about that as you cherish images from when my family moved west to Tennessee and Kentucky.

The treachery in Missouri is so bad, I was in a courthouse as a state official that has crucial records to prove all of the “Howard stuff”, and my coworker then “disappeared.” Don’t vanish; tell me something about George Washington’s helper Archaleus Hughes.


William Hughes
 

No comments:

Post a Comment