Friday, August 4, 2017

63119

When liberals try to make friends with Republicans it does not work, except in the case_work of...Johnny! Johnny!


08.04.2017


Dear Ms. Phillips:

I am getting precious little cooperation from the local authorities here in St. Louis, and this is odd since I worked with seven sheriff departments and every police force in town as a state official from 1989-2007. This may be why I often hear cryptic comments in public places like, “Something is going on” and “Something’s gone wrong.”

I wrote to you in good faith about corrupt drug treatment programs, and you can forward this e-mail anywhere you want in U.S.D.O.J. I have but two questions for Jeff Sessions & Co.

Why was nothing done about rapes and beatings at a state facility when I reported this to your department? The attorney’s name was JONAS GEISSLER. He works at a bank now.

Why did one of my Assistant AG’s here in Missouri say her “boss” was CRAIG MOREFORD? This guy prosecuted drug cartels at your department, and I know nothing of this sort of activity. The name of the Missouri Assistant AG was JEANNIE SIERRA, and Moreford now works at Cardinal Health, unless he found an even better job after working for George W. Bush. He was your president until Mr. Obama got far more votes. I was going to vote for the Libertarian candidate in 2008 but was intercepted by thugs and not allowed to vote.

Going to criticize Venezuela? I’d take a look in the mirror instead.

I want my capital.
I want my money.
I want to leave the United States.

Have a nice weekend; I won’t.


William C. Hughes 


No comments:

Post a Comment