Wednesday, August 23, 2017

AAR 7509: Check the Date, White Boy



December 1, 2014



William Charles Hughes
216 Nagel Avenue
St. Louis, MO  63111-3128


Kelly Hughes Norsworthy
4185 Technology Forest Blvd., Suite 160
The Woodlands, TX  77381


Dear Kelly –

Could you possibly have wed someone from the drill bit inventor’s family? I’m Big Howard’s grandson without question. You might want to invest a stamp so the United States Postal Service fails to deliver the mail, the cell tower drops the call, the e-mail disappears before my eyes, and AT&T? We’re not talking about the wizards of Masonic cult phone numbers today.

Maybe I’ll start a private NSA when I get my money, or perhaps Google already did that. I’m bizarrely thinking of starting-up an airline. Me? Fly? You’ve got to be kidding! I’ll work the ticket counter.  


Later,




Still not dead at:

hughesforpresident2012@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment